- Celli & Barnes (2007): This publication is listed in the bibliography and mentioned once in the thesis (on page 106), but not in the introduction chapter where various passages have been copied from it.
- Anzueto (2010) and Decramer et al. (2011) are not mentioned anywhere in the thesis, but have been used as source for various copied passages.
- Fragment 011 01: An entire page has been taken from a source that is not mentioned anywhere in the thesis. Also all the references to the literature have been copied.
- Fragment 048 10: The beginning of the chapter "Rationale of this thesis" has been taken without attribution.
- Fragment 112 01: A copied passage in the discussion chapter.
Not all plagiarism identified has been documented in fragments yet, see --> Link. In order to get a quick overview of the complete picture one can use the Text comparison tool of the Wiki: after copying the entire text of the dissertation into the right window and the entire text of the (possible) source into the left window, one presses the button "Texte vergleichen!". Then both texts are shown below their respective windows whereby text parallels are coloured and can be identified and appreciated at first glance.