Störung durch Adblocker erkannt!
Wikia ist eine gebührenfreie Seite, die sich durch Werbung finanziert. Benutzer, die Adblocker einsetzen, haben eine modifizierte Ansicht der Seite.
Wikia ist nicht verfügbar, wenn du weitere Modifikationen in dem Adblocker-Programm gemacht hast. Wenn du sie entfernst, dann wird die Seite ohne Probleme geladen.
- Paredes (2009): The dissertation of one of the supervisors of the thesis under discussion is the source of extensive text parallels. The supervisor is mentioned in the acknowledgements (which is unsurprising) and her dissertation is listed in the bibliography and mentioned in the thesis in three instances (pages: 10, 11, 69). The extensive text parallels are not attributed, however.
- Fragment 008 01: An entire page is copied without attribution in the introduction chapter of the thesis.
- Fragment 077 01: An entire page is copied without attribution in the methods chapter of the thesis.
- Fragment 078 01: An illustration has been taken from the source without attribution.
- Fragment 123 01: An entire page is copied without attribution in the results chapter of the thesis.
- Fragment 151 02: An entire page (minus the headline) is copied without attribution in the discussion chapter of the thesis.
- Vanessa Paredes Gallardo was one of the thesis supervisors and at the same time is the author of Paredes (2009), the source of extensive text parallels. She could have spotted those. Also José Luis Gandía Franco and Rosa María Cibrian Ortiz de Anda could have spotted the text parallels, as they have been supervisors of Paredes (2009) as well as the thesis discussed here.
Not all plagiarism identified has been documented in fragments yet, see --> Link. In order to get a quick overview of the complete picture one can use the Text comparison tool of the Wiki: after copying the entire text of the dissertation into the right window and the entire text of the (possible) source into the left window, one presses "Texte vergleichen!". Then both texts are shown below their respective windows whereby text parallels are coloured and can be identified and appreciated at first glance.