There are substantial text parallels with the dissertation Piñol (2006), which is not mentioned anywhere in the thesis. The author of this dissertation is not mentioned in the acknowledgements, but is acknowledged in the papers that form part of the the thesis and other publications of her are listed in the bibliography.
- Fragment 029 01: The first page of the thesis is taken from the source with only one minor adjustment. The source is not mentioned.
- Fragment 036 01: An example of a figure that has been taken from the source.
- Fragment 085 10 : A text parallel from the discussion section
- Antoni Castells i Garangou has been the supervisor of the dissertation under discussion as well as of Piñol (2006) and therefore could have spotted the text parallels.
- The dissertation includes two original papers authored by F. B..
Not all plagiarism identified has been documented in fragments yet, see --> Link. In order to get a quick overview of the complete picture one can use the Text comparison tool of the Wiki: after copying the entire text of the dissertation into the right window and the entire text of the (possible) source into the left window, one presses "Texte vergleichen!". Then both texts are shown below their respective windows whereby text parallels are coloured and can be identified and appreciated at first glance.