Störung durch Adblocker erkannt!
Wikia ist eine gebührenfreie Seite, die sich durch Werbung finanziert. Benutzer, die Adblocker einsetzen, haben eine modifizierte Ansicht der Seite.
Wikia ist nicht verfügbar, wenn du weitere Modifikationen in dem Adblocker-Programm gemacht hast. Wenn du sie entfernst, dann wird die Seite ohne Probleme geladen.
- Borras (2003): The doctoral thesis of one of the supervisors is the source of very extensive text parallels. The source is listed in the bibliography and four times in the text (pages: 157, 166, 208, 215), but there is no indication of the substantial text parallels. Note also that several pages in Borras (2003) have been copied from Marquez (2002) (pages: 93-99, 104-108) without attribution.
- Fragment 066 01: A subsection entitled "conclusiones" is taken literally from the source, which took it from Marquez (2002).
- Fragment 128 01: A whole page in the methods section that has been copied and includes a figure.
- Fragment 041 01: A whole page is copied without attribution. Some of the references to the original literature have been removed in the process.
- Consuelo Borrás Blasco, the author of the main source, was also one of the supervisors of the dissertation under discussion. She could have spotted the text parallels. José Viña Ribes was supervisor of the thesis under discussion as well as of Borras (2003). He also could have spotted the very extensive text parallels.
- The list of abbreviations (Pages XXIX - XXXI) is identical to the respective list in Borras (2003).
- The dissertation has received the highest mark ("sobresaliente com laude") .
Not all plagiarism identified has been documented in fragments yet, see --> Link. In order to get a quick overview of the complete picture one can use the Text comparison tool of the Wiki: after copying the entire text of the dissertation into the right window and the entire text of the (possible) source into the left window, one presses the button "Texte vergleichen!". Then both texts are shown below their respective windows whereby text parallels are coloured and can be identified and appreciated at first glance.