- Large parts of Chapter I ("ANTECEDENTES DEL TEMA") (pp. 35-84) have been taken literally from the dissertation Perez de Lis (2010), which has also been written at the medical department of the Barcelona University and shares one supervisor with the dissertation discussed here. Perez de Lis (2010) is nowhere mentioned in the dissertation discussed. The author of this dissertation, however, is mentioned in the acknowledgements and as coauthor of several joint publications.
- Fragment 037 01: Already the first page of the thesis has been taken verbatim from Perez de Lis (2010), which is not mentioned.
- Fragment 133 03: An example for copied text in the discussion section of the thesis.
- Dr. Manuel Ramos Casals was the supervisor of the dissertation of M.A. and of the dissertation Perez de Lis (2010). It should have been possible for him to spot that substantial parts of the two dissertations are identical.
- The dissertation includes five original papers. M Pérez-De-Lis is coauthor of all those five papers, and no plagiarism has been identified in the results section covered by those papers.
Not all plagiarism identified has been documented in fragments yet, see --> Link. In order to get a quick overview of the complete picture one can use the Text comparison tool of the Wiki: after copying the entire text of the dissertation into the right window and the entire text of the (possible) source into the left window, one presses "Texte vergleichen!". Then both texts are shown below their respective windows whereby text parallels are coloured and can be identified and appreciated at first glance.