- Planas (2007): This dissertation has been written with the same supervisor. It is the source of very substantial text parallels, but is not mentioned anywhere in the thesis under discussion.
- Boyce and Xing 2009: This publication is not listed in the bibliography, only one figure has been attributed to it on page 85. Nevertheless it has been used as source of quite extensive text parallels.
- Fragment 015 01: The first page of the dissertation is copied literally from the source without any attribution.
- Fragment 075 01: Another example of a page that has been copied one-to-one without any reference to the source.
- Fragment 088 01: In this passage a publication written in English has been translated one-to-one, but has not been referenced.
- Juan Morote Robles has been the supervisor of Planas (2007) as well as the dissertation discussed here. He therefore could have spotted the very extensive text parallels between those two dissertations.
Not all plagiarism identified has been documented in fragments yet, see --> Link. In order to get a quick overview of the complete picture one can use the Text comparison tool of the Wiki: after copying the entire text of the dissertation into the right window and the entire text of the (possible) source into the left window, one presses "Texte vergleichen!". Then both texts are shown below their respective windows whereby text parallels are coloured and can be identified and appreciated at first glance.