Fandom

VroniPlag Wiki

Analyse:Nmi/Fragment 079 07

31.268Seiten in
diesem Wiki
Seite hinzufügen
Diskussion0

Störung durch Adblocker erkannt!


Wikia ist eine gebührenfreie Seite, die sich durch Werbung finanziert. Benutzer, die Adblocker einsetzen, haben eine modifizierte Ansicht der Seite.

Wikia ist nicht verfügbar, wenn du weitere Modifikationen in dem Adblocker-Programm gemacht hast. Wenn du sie entfernst, dann wird die Seite ohne Probleme geladen.


Typus
KeineWertung
Bearbeiter
Hindemith
Gesichtet
No.png
Untersuchte Arbeit:
Seite: 79, Zeilen: 7-18
Quelle: MoRD 2006
Seite(n): 43, Zeilen: 5ff
A study of 6 watersheds (Sharda et. al. 2005)89 showed that the watershed program reduced soil loses by 52% and surface runoff by 58%. The overall productivity of the watershed measured through a Crop Productivity Index rose by 12 to 45% in treated watersheds. A review of 120 selected households in four watershed projects in Gujarat (Shah, 2000) found that after 4 years of implementation, irrigated area almost doubled in all the projects, reaching about 18% of the land held by the beneficiary households. Cropping intensity also showed a rise. Around 87% of the households reported that their drinking water availability increased. About 71% of the landless reported better availability of employment opportunities in the post-project period. The value of the stream of benefits from the project over a 15-year period is estimated at Rs. 10.48 lakhs with an initial investment of Rs. 2.57 lakhs, with an overall benefit-cost ratio (BCR) of 4.07 (Government of India/ MoRD, 2006: 43).

89 Cited from Government of India/ MoRD, (2006: 43).

A study of 6 IWDP watersheds (Sharda, Samra and Dogra, 2005) showed that various mechanical and biological measures could reduce surface runoff by 58%. Soil losses from watersheds were reduced by 52%. The study reports that the water storage capacity created was on an average 47,400 cubic metres per watershed, which increased the recharge rate by 20 to 53%. The overall productivity of the watershed measured through a Crop Productivity Index rose by 12 to 45% in treated watersheds. A review of 120 selected households in four watershed projects in Gujarat (Amita Shah, 2000) found that after 4 years of implementation, irrigated area almost doubled in all the projects, reaching about 18% of the land held by the beneficiary households. Cropping intensity also showed a rise. The total net return from all crops increased by 63%. Around 87% of the households reported that their drinking water availability increased. About 71% of the landless reported better availability of employment opportunities in the post-project period. The value of the stream of benefits from the project over a 15-year period is estimated at Rs. 10.48 lakhs with an initial investment of Rs. 2.57 lakhs, with an overall benefit-cost ratio (BCR) of 4.07.
Anmerkungen

Die Quelle ist angegeben, die wörtlichen Übernahmen sind aber nicht gekennzeichnet.

Sichter
(Hindemith)

Auch bei Fandom

Zufälliges Wiki