Störung durch Adblocker erkannt!
Wikia ist eine gebührenfreie Seite, die sich durch Werbung finanziert. Benutzer, die Adblocker einsetzen, haben eine modifizierte Ansicht der Seite.
Wikia ist nicht verfügbar, wenn du weitere Modifikationen in dem Adblocker-Programm gemacht hast. Wenn du sie entfernst, dann wird die Seite ohne Probleme geladen.
- Large parts of Chapter 1 ("Síndrome de Sjögren primario como enfermedad autoinmunes") (pp. 31-72) have been taken literally from the dissertation Brito (2006), which has also been written at the medical department of the Barcelona University and shares one supervisor with the dissertation discussed here. Brito (2006) is nowhere mentioned in the dissertation discussed. The author of this dissertation, however, is mentioned in the acknowledgements and as coauthor of several joint publications.
- Fragment 031 01: Already the first page of the thesis has been taken verbatim from Brito (2006), which is not mentioned.
- Fragment 132 01: An example for copied text in the discussion section of the thesis.
- The first 122 references listed in the bibliography are identical to the first 122 references listed in the bibliography of Brito (2006)
- Dr. Manuel Ramos Casals was the supervisor of the dissertation of N.N. and of the dissertation of Brito (2006). It should have been possible for him to spot that substantial parts of the two dissertations are identical.
- The dissertation includes four original papers. M. Brito Zerón is coauthor of all those four papers, and no plagiarism has been identified in the results section covered by those papers.
Not all plagiarism identified has been documented in fragments yet, see --> Link. In order to get a quick overview of the complete picture one can use the Text comparison tool of the Wiki: after copying the entire text of the dissertation into the right window and the entire text of the (possible) source into the left window, one presses the button "Texte vergleichen!". Then both texts are shown below their respective windows whereby text parallels are coloured and can be identified and appreciated at first glance.