The dissertations of two of the supervisors Borras (2003) and Gambini (2008) are the source of extensive unattributed text parallels. There is a large overlap between those two sources, but both sources must have been used.
- Fragment 074 01: A whole page is identical to the source which is not mentioned.
- Fragment 239 12: An unattributed text parallel in the discussion section.
- Fragment 078 01: An example for a page that can be found identically in the dissertation under discussion, in Gambini (2008), in Borras (2003) and in Marquez (2002)
- The supervisors of the thesis are
- Juan Gambini Buchón: he is the author of the source Gambini (2008). He could have spotted the text parallels.
- Consuelo Borrás Blasco: she is the author of the source Borras (2003) and one of the supervisors of the source Gambini (2008). She could have spotted the text parallels.
- José Viña Ribes: he was supervisor of Gambini (2008) as well as of Borras (2003). He also could have spotted the text parallels.
- One should compare the present discussion with Jgb, where the text parallels between Borras (2003) and Gambini (2008) are documented.
Not all plagiarism identified has been documented in fragments yet, see --> Link. In order to get a quick overview of the complete picture one can use the Text comparison tool of the Wiki: after copying the entire text of the dissertation into the right window and the entire text of the (possible) source into the left window, one presses the button "Texte vergleichen!". Then both texts are shown below their respective windows whereby text parallels are coloured and can be identified and appreciated at first glance.