- Joya (2012) is a dissertation that shares one supervisor with the dissertation of S. O. G. There are substantial text parallels to be found between Joya (2012) and the dissertation of S. O. G. As the two dissertation have been written roughly at the same time and as none of the dissertation mentions the other in any way, it is a priori not clear who has copied from who and additional information is necessary to decide that question. However, according to the dates available, the thesis of S. O. G. was defended and published later:
- Fragment 113 27: Part of the conclusion of the discussion chapter is identical to the source, which is not mentioned.
- Fragment 031 01: an entire page is taken from the source identically. See also Fragment 034 01.
- Oscar García-Algar could have spotted the text parallels: he has been supervisor of the dissertation of S. O. G as well as supervisor of Joya (2012). Furthermore he is a coauthor of Lozano et al. 2007.
- Refer also to Analyse:Jgs, the documentation of text parallels that partially overlap the text parallels documented here.
Not all plagiarism identified has been documented in fragments yet, see --> Link. In order to get a quick overview of the complete picture one can use the Text comparison tool of the Wiki: after copying the entire text of the dissertation into the right window and the entire text of the (possible) source into the left window, one presses the button "Texte vergleichen!". Then both texts are shown below their respective windows whereby text parallels are coloured and can be identified and appreciated at first glance.