Fandom

VroniPlag Wiki

Cs/Fragment 087 01

< Cs

31.268Seiten in
diesem Wiki
Seite hinzufügen
Diskussion0 Share

Störung durch Adblocker erkannt!


Wikia ist eine gebührenfreie Seite, die sich durch Werbung finanziert. Benutzer, die Adblocker einsetzen, haben eine modifizierte Ansicht der Seite.

Wikia ist nicht verfügbar, wenn du weitere Modifikationen in dem Adblocker-Programm gemacht hast. Wenn du sie entfernst, dann wird die Seite ohne Probleme geladen.


Typus
KomplettPlagiat
Bearbeiter
Graf Isolan, Hindemith
Gesichtet
Yes.png
Untersuchte Arbeit:
Seite: 87, Zeilen: 1-5
Quelle: Trompenaars 1998
Seite(n): 1-2, Zeilen: p. 1, 30-34 - p. 2, 1-3
[In order to gather comparable samples, a minimum of 100 people with] similar backgrounds and occupations were taken in each of the countries in which the companies operated. Approximately 75 percent of the participants were in the management (managers in operations, marketing, sales and so on), while the remaining 25 percent were general administrative staff (typists, stenographers, secretaries). The database is permanently being up-dated and expanded and presently includes approximately 30000 participants. In order to gather comparable samples, a minimum of 100 people with similar backgrounds and occupations were taken in each of the countries in which the companies operated. Approximately 75% of the participants belong to management (managers in operations, marketing, sales, and so on), while the remaining 25% were general administrative staff (typists, stenographers, secretaries). The database now numbers 30.000 participants. This is twice as much as four years ago, when the first edition was published.
Anmerkungen

Word for word, until the final sentence is reached. Not marked as a citation. Only exception: "belong to management" --> "were in the management"

Sichter
Hindemith

Auch bei Fandom

Zufälliges Wiki