Störung durch Adblocker erkannt!
Wikia ist eine gebührenfreie Seite, die sich durch Werbung finanziert. Benutzer, die Adblocker einsetzen, haben eine modifizierte Ansicht der Seite.
Wikia ist nicht verfügbar, wenn du weitere Modifikationen in dem Adblocker-Programm gemacht hast. Wenn du sie entfernst, dann wird die Seite ohne Probleme geladen.
- Problematic text parallels can be found in the following chapters (state of analysis: 18 May 2015):
- 1.GENERAL INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVES
- 2. HYBRID ORGANIC - INORGANIC NANOCOMPOSITES
- 2.2.1. Thermoplastic (p. 10): page 10 – [completely]
- 188.8.131.52. PA66/ SIO2 nanocomposite (p. 10-11): page 10
- 184.108.40.206. PEN/ SIO2 nanocomposite (p. 11-12): pages 11, 12 – [completely]
- 220.127.116.11. PE / SIO2 nanocomposite (p. 12): page 12 – [completely]
- 18.104.22.168. PP / SIO2 nanocomposite (p. 12-13): pages 12, 13 – [almost completely]
- 22.214.171.124. PTT/ SIO2 nanocomposite (p. 13): page 13 – [completely]
- 2.3. Polyamide (p. 15): page 15 – [almost completely]
- 2.4. Nanoparticle based nanocomposite (p. 24): page 24
- 2.4.2. Silica (p. 25): page 25
- 2.5. Organic-inorganic nanocomposite (p. 26): page 26
- 2.6. Polyamide 6/SiO2 nanocomposite and nanocomposite fiber (p. 28-29): page 29
- 3. STRUCTURES AND PROPERTIES OF NANOPARTICLE
- 4. PHYSICAL STRUCTURE AND POLYMORPHISM OF POLYAMIDE 6 NANOCOMPOSITES
- 5. CHARACTERIZATION TECHNIQUES APPLICABLE TO NANOCOMPOSITE
- 5.7. Tensile properties (p. 76): page 75 – [completely]
- 6. SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZSATION OF PA6/SIO2 NANOCOMPOSITES BY MELT INTERCALATION METHOD
- 7. SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF PA6/ SIO2 NANOCOMPOSITES BY SOLUTION INTERCALATION METHOD
- 7.4. Results and discussion
- 7.4.1. Differential Scanning Calorimetry of PA6/SiO2 nanocomposite fibers (p. 102-107): page 102
- 8. SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF PA6/ SIO2 NANOCOMPOSITES BY IN-SITU POLYMERIZATION METHOD
- 8.4.2. Results and discussion Part 2: nanocomposite fiber
- 9. GENERAL CONCLUSION (p. 147-149): page 148.
- Wikipedia - Silicon dioxide (2011): A long passage including two figures has been taken from the Wikipedia, which is not mentioned anywhere in the thesis.
- Bhattacharya et al. (2008): A text book is the source of substantial copying. Sometimes it is mentioned in the text, but often it is not.
- Fornes (2003), García (2004): Two doctoral theses are the source of very substantial text copying. None is mentioned anywhere in the thesis discussed.
- Fragment 133 01: Measurements copied from a source are presented as own measurements, and the description of the measurements is adapted to suggest that a slightly different material has been analysed.
- Fragment 058 04: A portion of a Call for Papers is included verbatim without reference.
- Fragment 014 01: A whole page is taken from an unnamed source. Also most references to the literature have been copied from that source. Similarly Fragment 049 01.
- Fragment 081 01: An erroneous reference is copied from the source.
- The author has exchanged the term "nylon 6" in the sources by a synonym, "polyamide 6", for example in Fragment 048 26. This appears to have been done with a search and replace function on the entire document, as the term "nylon" is also replaced in the titles given in the references, for example in
 M.I. Kohan, Polyamide [sic] plastics handbook, carl Hanser verlag, munich 1995 → see  or
 S.M: Aharoni, n-Polyamides [sic], their synthesis, structure, and properties. Chichester; New York: Wiley; 1997 → see .
- Most sources listed in the bibliography are listed without title, which makes it inconvenient to locate them.
- Currently there are 74 reviewed fragments documented that are considered to be violations of citation rules. For 56 of them there is no reference given to the source used („Verschleierungen“ and „Komplettplagiate“). For 18 fragments the source is given, but the extent of the used text is not made clear („Bauernopfer“).
- The publication has 151 pages that have been analyzed. On a total of 56 of these pages violations of citation rules have been documented. This represents a percentage of 37.1%. The 151 analyzed pages break down with respect to the amount of text parallels encountered as follows:
- From these statistics an extrapolation of the amount of text of the publication under investigation that has been documented as problematic can be estimated (conservatively) as about 16% of the main part of the publication.
- In all, text was taken from 35 sources.
The following chart illustrates the amount and the distribution of the text parallel findings. The colours show the type of plagiarism diagnosed:
- grau="Komplettplagiat" (copy & paste): the source of the text parallel is not given, the copy is verbatim.
- rot="Verschleierung" (disguised plagiarism): the source of the text parallel is not given, the copied text will be somewhat modified.
- gelb="Bauernopfer" (pawn sacrifice): the source of the text parallel is mentioned, but the extent and/or the closeness of the copy to the source is not made clear by the reference.